ARRIVE AND DRIVE RACING
WALK-IN Race – 10 Minute Rates
Non-Member – $20
VIP Members (Monday – Friday) – $15
Prices include 1 Helmet Liner, which is required to wear our helmets. Save $2 when you bring it back!
We’re open everyday for walk-in racing, our standard heats are 10 minutes long. Winners are determined by Best Lap Time, and at the end of every racing heat we have detailed printouts of each driver’s lap times, average lap time, and place in heats.
We run a max of 8 to 12 karts on the track at once, so bring your friends or family and enjoy an exciting race. Each lap is logged and everyone gets a race printout at the end, just to keep track of who really won the race.
- Participants must be at least 16 years old and provide a valid government issued Photo ID (or 15 years old with a valid Learner’s Permit).
- If you do not have a Driver’s License, Permit or valid government issued Photo ID we have JR Racing (new tab) sessions available as well.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Long hair and loose clothing must be secured before racing.
- Our Basic Driving School (new tab) allows youth as young as 8 years old and 55″ tall to graduate to driving on our adult track as if they had a driver’s license!